We use Satchel One to set homework and record reward and behaviour points. Parents can download the Satchel One App and track all of this information in real time.
The following link contains all of the support pages and guides for parents on how to register for the Satchel One App and use it effectively.
We also use the SIMS Parent App which enables you to:
- Access information about your child’s attendance
- Access your child’s Progress Reports
- Receive email communications from school
- Provide your most up-to-date contact information
Support and guidance on how to download and register for the SIMS Parent App can be found here.
SIMS Parent App
You can access the app from a smartphone, tablet or PC:
- From a smartphone or tablet, you can download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store (search for SIMS Parent).
- From a PC or Windows phone, you can log-in at: sims-parent.co.uk. You are able to log-in using your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
You will need an activation email for both of these apps if you have not already been provided with one. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.